If you noticed the (X) on the photos and wondered if there’s a way to delete individual photos off from Photo Stream, I’m afraid I’m going to have to tell you that you still cannot delete individual photos from Photo Stream this way – YET.
The next major update, iOS 5.1, is rumored to include the ability to delete individual photos from your Photo Stream; however until then, there’s a simple way to delete your Photo Stream.
Albeit simple, the only caveat is that this will delete your entire Photo Stream. Anyway, here’s how you would delete your photos off from Photo Stream:
- Simply log onto iCloud
- Click on your name at the top right corner of the window
- Reset Photo Stream
Thanks, @alexx1291, for suggesting this article to be published! 😉
Background Photo Stream Image Credit: Gizmodo
- Jesse Hollington on Deleting Photos From iCloud Photo Stream (plus.google.com)
- Apple releases iOS 5.1 beta 2 to devs, allows individual photos to be deleted from Photo Stream (thenextweb.com)
- Apple Will Finally Let You Delete Pics From Your iCloud Photo Stream [Icloud] (gizmodo.com)
- Deep dive: Aperture and Photo Stream, how do they work? (tuaw.com)
- Apple releases beta 3 version of iOS 5.1 for developers (thenextweb.com)