Back in January we reported of a rumor that the Samsung Galaxy Note would be released on AT&T in the coming months. Shortly after, during CES, AT&T officially announced the launch of the latest ‘ph-ablet’ in the coming months.
It looks like the day has come and we finally have a set launch date for the Samsung Galaxy Note on AT&T. Mark your calendars, the Galaxy Note will launch in-store on February 19th for $299 with a 2-year contract. If you’re one of those types that can’t wait, (like myself who ended up buying an unlocked Galaxy Note from Amazon), Best Buy is taking pre-orders for delivery by February 17th, whopping two days before it’s available in-store on the 19th. In addition to the faster delivery date, Best Buy will also add a Galaxy Note Flip Cover if you activate the phone in-store or online!
Here are some of the specs for those interested:
5.3-inch touch screen
dual-core 1.5 GHz Snapdragon S3 processor
S-Pen by Samsung
4G LTE capability
Image Credit: Engadget
- Samsung Galaxy Note launches in Super Bowl ad (ubergizmo.com)
- Samsung introduces engraved Galaxy Notes in South Korea (ubergizmo.com)
- Samsung ships 700,000 Galaxy Notes in South Korea (ubergizmo.com)
- Galaxy Note dissected by Samsung (ubergizmo.com)
- Samsung Galaxy Note Up For Pre-Order Online At AT&T (pocketnow.com)
- Galaxy Journal: Verizon and Sprint’s own Galaxy Note? (ubergizmo.com)
- Samsung Galaxy Note Notepad hands-on at CES: it’s like a Note, but analog (engadget.com)