The Apple iPhone really turned out digital world upside down – it’s redefined how we browse the web, social networking, information on-the-move, and much more.
One of the most significant milestones that iPhone achieved is photography. Its convenience to act as an all-in-one device that people carry around with them everywhere, it’s no surprise that the iPhone found itself on the top spot on Flickr’s most popular camera list.
At just $1.99, Camera+ will make your ‘iPhonography’ experience a ‘wonder’.
Taking Pictures is simple, fast and produces impressive results
- Touch Exposure & Focus
- Shooting Modes – Stabilizer, Burst, Timer
- Photo Flashlight – Auto, Continuously ON, Continuously OFF
- Digital Zoom
While many of its features are now provided with the stock camera app, Camera+ is still my preferred choice especially due to the fact that Camera+ processes photos so much quicker than the stock app. In other words, I could take multiple shots with Camera+ in the timespan of how long it would take me to take a single shot on the stock app.
Post-Processing pictures, even stronger suit with Camera+
Camera+ offers a number of post-processing options:
- Scenes – provide enhancement options
- Adjust photos – Flip the photo left, right, sideways, upside down
- Crop – Various dimensions to work with
- FX Effects – Impressive Instagram-like filters to apply to the photos
- Borders – My favorite feature on Camera+. It offers great looking borders
With a single tap, Clarity enhancement feature transforms what used to be a dull picture into a vibrant edited picture.
Camera+ has been in the headlines recently for being one of the most successful app in the App Store to date. Apparently Tap Tap Tap has raked in $5.1 million since its debut in June 2010 and still going strong. There must be a reason for the app to be this successful, right? Well even if we didn’t know the sales figures, Camera+ is a solid camera app that I recommend everyone with an iPhone to purchase.
The app does much more than the $1.99 price tag and I’m sure you won’t be looking for the stock Camera app once you take a bite out from Camera+.
- Camera+ updated, VolumeSnap returns at last (tuaw.com)
- Camera+ Proves You Don’t Need To Be Angry Birds To Make Lots of App Store Money (cultofmac.com)
- TUAW review: Camera+ for iPhone (tuaw.com)
- The iPhone 4S is now Flickr’s second most popular camera phone (thenextweb.com)
- Camera+ has made $5.1M to date and sells a copy every 3 seconds (thenextweb.com)
- CameraBag 2 for Mac offers more photo-editing control (macworld.com)