Tweaking the Privacy Settings on Facebook has always been somewhat “tricky” to say the least. Now with the new Facebook Timeline, it can get even trickier to figure out who can see what on your Facebook Timeline.
Business Insider’s Ellis Hamburger demonstrates how you could check out your profile if viewed by a specific person or by the public. Hamburger goes further and shows you how to switch your old posts back to Friends only.
via Business Insider
- Do I have to switch to Facebook Timeline? (debsanswers.wordpress.com)
- Create a movie out of your Facebook Timeline (ibnlive.in.com)
- Facebook Timeline privacy tips: Lock down your profile (macworld.com)
- Your complete guide to Facebook Timeline (macworld.com)
- What Does My Facebook Timeline Look Like To Other People? (intelligentdesignsmedia.com)
- Facebook Timeline Feature Really Unpopular (madshrimps.be)
- Beware of ‘Remove Timeline’ Facebook scams (macworld.com)
- Control what you share on Facebook Timeline (macworld.com)