Pinterest has been receiving quite the buzz lately in the social networking realm, and I do admit that pinning things have become quite addicting. While we were all busy pinning our boards with the things we love, a visual marketing firm, Lemon.ly created a neat infographic that outlines the interesting and important facts about Pinterest as a company.
According to the infographic, Pinterest hit the 10 million U.S. monthly unique visitors milestone faster than any independent site in history and that 97% of Pinterests’ Facebook fans are women, among many other interesting facts about the hottest start up in 2012.
Check out the infographic for more things that you probably haven’t known or seen about the Pinterest!
- Pinterest: Everything You Wanted to Know About 2012′s Hottest Startup [INFOGRAPHIC] (mashable.com)
- Friday Poll: Has Pinterest piqued your interest? (news.cnet.com)
- Five Ways Brands Can Leverage Pinterest Now (techcrunch.com)
- Where The Ladies At? Pinterest. 2 Million Daily Facebook Users, 97% Of Fans Are Women (techcrunch.com)
- Pinterest Hits 10 Million Monthly Uniques Faster Than Any Standalone Site Ever (techcrunch.com)
- Pinterest In UK Very Different [Infographic] (webpronews.com)
- Hack your way into a Pinterest tab for your Facebook Page (agbeat.com)