Google+ App for Android and Apple devices has got its new update. The most important update concerns the Hangout on Air feature for mobiles. The used-to-be desktop-only access is now available directly from your mobile device.
Another notable feature that’s included with this update is – Hangout for Teens. Google tweaked its age restriction for joining Hangout, now allowing teens ages 13 and up to join and create Hangout sessions from an Android device.
Speaking about other improvements for Android, the developers added the following additions:
- Floating timestamp appeared in photos view.
- The possibility of Shortcuts is available for post making.
- The users got an ability to report different abuses in Events section.
Google+ App for iOS received the following changes:
- The links from the apps can be opened on Chrome if it is installed.
- Instant Upload bug was fixed and now the function works fine.
About the Author
The post was written by Katerina Merzlova from Intellectsoft LTD, iOS development company, a leader in the mobile technologies.